TERMS & CONDITIONS
User Agreement: www.hikinjo.com
HiKinjo operates as an online platform allowing users to connect through the HiKinjo Platform with other Users who provide Services.
1. SCOPE OF HIKINJO SERVICES
- 1.1 HiKinjo provides set Platform to enable Providers post Tasks and consumers by collaborating to fulfil their needs.
- 1.2 Provider may make an Offer in response to a Posted Task. Some parts of Offer details may be made publicly available, including to the neighbours within the radius specified.
- 1.3 A Provider may revoke or modify a Posted Task at any time before he/she accepts an Offer. HiKinjo reserves the right to cancel all Offers on a Posted Task made prior to the modification.
- 1.4 If a Provider accepts an Offer on the HiKinjo Platform, a Task Contract is created between the consumer (Kinjo) and the provider.
- 1.5 Upon creation of a Task Contract, the consumer must pay the Agreed Price into the Payment Account (mentioned below).
- 1.6 Upon creation of the Task Contract, HiKinjo has rendered HiKinjo Services, and the Service Fee is due and payable.
- 1.7 Once the Task Contract is created, the consumer and Provider may vary the Task Contract on the HiKinjo Platform. The Provider and consumer are encouraged to use HiKinjo’s private messaging system to amend or vary the Task Contract (including the Agreed Price) or to otherwise communicate.
- 1.8 Once the Services are complete, the Provider must provide notice of that on the HiKinjo Platform.
- 1.9 Once the Services are complete, the Consumer must provide notice of that on the HiKinjo Platform.
- 1.10 Once the Posted Task has been completed and the Consumer confirms the Services are completed, or if HiKinjo is satisfied the Services have been completed, the Provider’s Funds will be released by HiKinjo from the Payment Account to the Provider. However, this process does not apply to the payment of Recurring Services which is addressed in clause 1.20 below.
- 1.11 After the Task Contract is completed, the parties are encouraged to review and provide feedback of the Services on the HiKinjo Platform.
- 1.12 Within the application, users are encouraged to engage in social transactions and conversations, fostering a sense of community, while we recommend utilising our transaction feature for service relate exchanges. All interactions should align while adhering to the principles outlined in our community guidelines.
- 1.13 HiKinjo encourages users to conduct transactions within or through the platform’s designated workflow. This ensures a secure and seamless experience for all our users allowing you to make the most of our services with confidence.
- 1.14 With respect to clause 1.13 while HiKinjo does not take any responsibility for transactions conducted outside this framework, we are here to support and facilitate your interactions within our platform.
- Search Assist
- 2.1 HiKinjo may also provide a Search Assist feature enabling Providers to submit an Offer for Services.
- 2.2 An Offer submitted by a Provider using Search Assist may be notified to other neighbours and such consumers may elect to make an Instant Claim of it.
- 2.3 A Consumer may revoke or modify its Offer in using Search Assist, including for Recurring Services, at any time before a consumer makes an Instant Claim. HiKinjo reserves the right to cancel all Posted Tasks made prior to the revocation or modification.
- USER OBLIGATIONS
- 3.1 You will at all times:
(a) comply with this Agreement (including all Policies) and all applicable laws and regulations;
(b) only post accurate information on the HiKinjo Platform.
(c) ensure that You are aware of any laws that apply to You as a Provider or Consumer, or in relation to using the HiKinjo Platform.
- 3.2 You agree that any content (whether provided by HiKinjo a User or a third party) on the HiKinjo Platform may not be used on third-party sites or for other business purposes without HiKinjo’s prior permission and in case a provider’s information, permission from the provider needs to be taken before sharing the information.
- 3.3 You must not use the HiKinjo Platform for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- 3.4 You must maintain control of Your HiKinjo account at all times. This includes not allowing others to use Your account, or by transferring or selling Your account or any of its content to another person.
- 3.5 You grant HiKinjo an unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, modify and adapt any content and information posted on the HiKinjo Platform for the purpose of publishing material on the HiKinjo Platform and as otherwise may be required to provide the HiKinjo Service, for the general promotion of the HiKinjo Service, and as permitted by this Agreement.
- 3.6 You agree that any information posted on the HiKinjo Platform must not, in any way whatsoever, be potentially or actually harmful to HiKinjo or any other person. Harm includes, but is not limited to, economic loss that will or may be suffered by HiKinjo.
- 3.7 Without limiting any provision of this Agreement, any information You supply to HiKinjo or publish in an Offer or a Posted Task (including as part of an Offer) must be up to date and kept up to date and must not:
(a) be false, inaccurate, misleading or deceptive;
(b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(c) infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality or privacy;
(d) violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export and import control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination and trade practices/fair trading laws);
(e) be defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing;
(f) be obscene or contain any material that, in HiKinjo’s sole and absolute discretion, is in any way inappropriate or unlawful, including, but not limited to obscene, inappropriate or unlawful images; or
(g) contain any malicious code, data or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally cause harm or subverts the intended function of any HiKinjo’s Platform, including, but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or Personal Information.
- 3.8 HiKinjo Platform may from time to time engage location-based or map-based functionality. The HiKinjo Platform may display the location of Posters and Providers to persons browsing the HiKinjo Platform. A User should never disclose personal details such as the Poster's full name, street number, phone number or email address in a Posted Task or in any other public communication on the HiKinjo Platform.
- 3.9 If You are a Provider, you must have the right to provide Services under a Task Contract and to work in the jurisdiction where the Services are performed. You must comply with tax and regulatory obligations in relation to any payment (including Provider Funds) received under a Task Contract.
- 3.10 You must not, when supplying Services, charge a Poster any fees on top of the Provider Funds. However, the parties to a Task Contract may agree to amend the Agreed Price through the HiKinjo Platform.
- 3.11 You must not request payments outside of the HiKinjo Platform from the Poster for the Services except to the extent permitted by clause 3.12 and only if the HiKinjo Platform does not facilitate the reimbursement via the Payment Account of costs considered in clause 3.12.
- 3.12 If a Provider agrees to pay some costs of completing the Services (such as equipment to complete the Services), the Provider is solely responsible for obtaining any reimbursement from the Poster. HiKinjo advises Taskers not to agree to incur costs in advance of receiving the payment for these costs unless the Poster is confident the Poster will reimburse the costs promptly.
- 3.13 For the proper operation of the HiKinjo Platform (including insurance, proper pricing and compliance with Policies), the Provider must ensure that, if it subcontracts any part of the performance of the Services to a third party in accordance with a Task Contract, then that third party must also be a registered User of the HiKinjo Platform.
- 3.14 If HiKinjo determines at its sole discretion that You have breached any obligation under this clause 3 or that You have breached one or more Task Contracts, it reserves the rights to remove any content, Posted Task or Offer You have submitted to the HiKinjo’s Service or cancel or suspend Your account and/or any Task Contracts.
- SERVICE FEES
- 4.1 A Service Fee is payable to HiKinjo in respect of bookings made on the Platform. When a customer accepts a Provider’s offer a Task Contract is formed between the two parties. At this time the Customer will be charged the Agreed Price plus the Service Fee.
- 4.2 When a customer releases the Task Payment to the provider, the entire amount along with the Service Fee will be retained by HiKinjo.
- 4.3 In addition to the service fee taxes will also be added (or equivalent tax on supplies, including VAT).
- 4.6 HiKinjo reserves the right to amend the amount of the Service Fee from time to time and any changes will be updated on HiKinjo’s website.
- PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- 5.1 If the Task Contract is cancelled for any reason (by a customer or Provider under this Agreement) prior to the commencement of the Task Contract, there will be a display box available on the app. Before the payment process, the customer will be able to check the cancellation date and the amount of refund returnable to him at that point in time. The Agreed Price will be refunded to the customer as Stored Value and a Cancellation Admin Fee will be due to HiKinjo by the User to whom the cancellation of the Task Contract is attributable under clause 5.5 or 5.6.
- 5.2 At the time of Cancellation, the displayed and agreed refund will automatically be transferred to the account as Stored Value. In case of dispute, HiKinjo will understand the situation by contacting both parties and taking an unbiased decision. All this will be set and will be displayed to both the Customer and Provider at the time of order placing.
- 5.3 HiKinjo may decide in its absolute discretion to refund the Agreed Price back onto the Poster's credit card instead of Stored Value (Wallet) or waive the Cancellation Admin Fee. (Option will be given but default will be wallet)
- 5.4 Any amount returned by HiKinjo to a Poster on behalf of a Provider under clause 5.5 will be a debt owed by the provider to HiKinjo and may be offset by HiKinjo against any other payments owed at any time to the Provider. (If in the wallet)
- 5.5 Any outstanding Cancellation Admin Fee owed by a User under clause 5.1 will be a debt owed by that User to HiKinjo and may also be offset by HiKinjo against any other payments owed at any time to the User.
- 5.6 Cancellation of a Task Contract will be attributable to the Provider where:
(a) the Poster and the Provider mutually agree to cancel the Task Contract; or
(b) following reasonable but unsuccessful attempts by a Poster to contact a Provider to perform the Task Contract, the Task Contract is cancelled by the Poster; or
(c) the Provider cancels the Task Contract; or
(d) a Task Contract is cancelled in accordance with clause 3.14 as a result of the Tasker’s (Provider) actions or breach.
- 5.7 A Cancellation of a Task Contract will be attributable to a Poster where:
(a) the Poster cancels the Task Contract (other than in accordance with clause 5.5(b); or
(b) a Task Contract is cancelled in accordance with clause 3.14 as a result of the Poster’s actions or breach.
- 5.8 If the parties agree to any additional cancellation fee payable under the Task Contract, it is the responsibility of the party aggrieved to claim any amount owed directly from the other.
- 5.9 HiKinjo may take up to 14 days to return the Agreed Price (less the Cancellation Admin Fee, if applicable) to the Poster. Since, for payments, HiKinjo has third parties processing the payments, it can go up to 21 days. In such a situation, please feel free to Contact us.
- 5.10 If, for any reason, the Tasker Funds cannot be transferred or otherwise made to the Tasker or returned to the Poster (as the case may be) or no claim is otherwise made for the Tasker Funds, the Tasker Funds will remain in the Payment Account until paid or otherwise Poster initially paid the Agreed Price into the Payment Account.
- 5.11 If the Task Contract is cancelled and a User who is a party to the Task Contract can show that work under a Task Contract was commenced, then the amount of the Agreed Price to be returned to the Poster will be conditional upon the mediation and dispute process in clause 16. However, the Cancellation Admin Fee will always be due in accordance with clause 5.1.
- STORED VALUE
- 6.1 Stored Value:
(a) can be used by the credited User to pay for any new Services via the HiKinjo Platform;
(b) are not refundable or redeemable for cash;
(c) cannot be replaced, exchanged, reloaded or transferred to another card or account;
(d) are valid for a maximum of 12 months from the date on which that particular Stored Value is applied to a User's account, the date of issue or purchase or any expiry date applied by HiKinjo (conditional upon any contrary specific jurisdictional legislative requirements);
(e) if the Stored Value is acquired other than under this Agreement, it may also be conditional on compliance with additional, or different, terms and conditions, as specified in relation to Stored Value, such as a restriction on when the Stored Value is redeemable (for example only for a User's first Task Contract), specify a minimum Services value, or specify a maximum credit or discount value; and
(f) must not be reproduced, copied, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the credited User, or stored in a data retrieval system, without HiKinjo’s prior written permission.
- 6.2 The User credited with a Stored Value is solely responsible for the security of any Stored Value. Save for the Non-Excludable Conditions, HiKinjo will have no liability for any loss or damage to the Stored Value and does not have any obligation to replace the Stored Value.
- 6.3 HiKinjo will not accept, and may refuse or cancel, any Stored Value, which it reasonably determines in its discretion, has been used in breach of this Agreement or has been forged, tampered with, or is otherwise fraudulent and HiKinjo reserves the right to refer any suspected fraudulent activity to relevant law enforcement authorities. In particular, Stored Value, such as promotional coupons, vouchers or codes distributed or circulated without our approval, for example on an internet message board or on a "bargains" website, are not valid for use and may be refused or cancelled.
- 6.4 HiKinjo is entitled to any value on Stored Value which is not redeemed before the Stored Value expires or is cancelled by HiKinjo.
- BUSINESS PARTNERS/LOCAL TRADERS/LOCAL SUPPLIERS
- 7.1 HiKinjo may enter into agreements with Business Partners/Local Traders/Local Suppliers and may seek to engage Providers in the provision of Business Services. Providers who agree to perform Business Services for Business Partners acknowledge and agree that HiKinjo and the Business Partner may on-sell Services supplied to third parties for an increased fee.
- 7.2 Business Partners may require Local traders providing Business Services to be approved or hold particular qualifications. HiKinjo may assist Business Partners to locate suitably qualified Local Traders. HiKinjo makes no warranty that it will promote any or all suitably qualified Local Traders to Business Partners.
- 7.3 Business Partners may require if needed Local traders to enter into a Business Partner Contract before providing Business Services.
- 7.4 Where a Tasker/Local trader accepts a Posted Task with a Business Partner:
(a) The tasker/local trader must provide Business Services to the Business Partner in accordance with the Task Contract and any applicable Business Partner Contract; and
(b) the terms of the Business Partner Contract will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
- PAYMENT FACILITY
- 8.1 HiKinjo uses a Payment Provider to operate the Payment Account.
- 8.2 In so far as it is relevant to the provision of the Payment Account, the terms at https://stripe.com/ssa/ are incorporated into this Agreement and will prevail over this Agreement to the extent of any inconsistency in relation to the provision of the Payment Account.
- 8.3 If HiKinjo changes its Payment Provider, You may be asked to agree to any further additional terms with those providers. If you do not agree to them, you will be given alternative means of payment.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- 9.1 HiKinjo may from time to time include Third Party Services on the HiKinjo Platform. These Third-Party Services are not provided by HiKinjo.
- 9.2 Third-Party Services are offered to Users pursuant to the third party's terms and conditions. Third-party services may be promoted on the HiKinjo Platform as a convenience to our Users who may find the Third-Party Services of interest or of use.
- 9.3 If a User engages with any Third-Party Service provider, the agreement will be directly between the User and that Third Party Service provider.
- 9.4 HiKinjo makes no representation or warranty as to the Third-Party Services.
- VERIFICATION & SKILL BADGES
- 10.1 HiKinjo will verify the identity of the person using phone number and address and if the person is not a bot will show a tick on the profile picture.
- 10.2 You agree that HiKinjo Identity Verification Services may not be fully accurate as all HiKinjo Services are dependent on User-supplied information and/or information or Verification Services provided by third parties.
- 10.3 You are solely responsible for identity verification and HiKinjo accepts no responsibility for any use that is made of an HiKinjo Identity Verification Service.
- 10.4 HiKinjo’s Identity Verification Services may be modified at any time.
- 10.5 The HiKinjo Platform may also include a User-initiated feedback system to help evaluate Users.
- 10.6 It remains the Provider’s responsibility to ensure that the information or documentation it provides is true and accurate and must inform HiKinjo immediately if any of the documents submitted are no longer valid.
- 10.7 HiKinjo also gives the option to earn skill badges if you provide any documentation or qualification as per the task you post.
- COVID-19 VACCINATION
- 11.1 HiKinjo will take no steps to verify if the consumer or provider is Vaccinated or check any sort of COVID documentation. HiKinjo gives no warranty or representation that the Covid Documentation has been properly issued or is otherwise current and valid, or that the User has been vaccinated.
- 11.2 You understand and agree that individual Users (Customers or Providers) are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information they provide and HiKinjo does not undertake investigations in relation to Users’ vaccination status.
- 11.3 HiKinjo recommends the Consumers and provides them with full authority considering it solely is their responsibility to verify the vaccination status of any User (Customer or Provider) you may come in contact with during the course of a Task.
- 11.4 You expressly release, indemnify and hold harmless HiKinjo and its associates and its third-party processors from any and all loss, liability, injury, death, damage, or costs arising or in any way related to the Covid status of a User in relation to any services provided or acquired through the HiKinjo platform.
- 12.1 You can complain about any comment made on the HiKinjo Platform using the 'Report' function of the HiKinjo Platform or contact HiKinjo via the HiKinjo Platform.
- 12.2 HiKinjo provides a reporting function that allows users to report other users who engage in behaviour that violates our community guidelines or terms of service. If you come across a user who you believe is in violation, we encourage you to use the report function to bring it to our attention.
- 12.3 HiKinjo takes user reports seriously and will review them promptly and thoroughly. Our moderation team will assess the reported user’s action against our guidelines, and appropriate actions will be taken if a violation is confirmed. We maintain the confidentiality of the reporting user’s identity unless disclosure is required for legal or safety reasons.
- 12.4 By using our app, you acknowledge that the reporting functions is intended for genuine reports of violations, and false or malicious reports may be subject to disciplinary action. We appreciate your help in maintaining a safe and respectful community within our app.
- 12.5 HiKinjo is entitled to suspend or terminate your account at any time if HiKinjo, in its sole and absolute discretion, is concerned by any feedback about You, or considers Your feedback rating to be problematic for other HiKinjo Users.
- 13.2 HiKinjo will endeavour to permit you to transact anonymously on the HiKinjo Platform. However, in order to ensure HiKinjo can reduce the incidence of fraud and other behaviour in breach of the Community Guidelines, HiKinjo reserves the right to ask Users to verify themselves to remain a User.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE AGREEMENT
- 14.1 HiKinjo may modify this Agreement or the Policies (and update the HiKinjo pages on which they are displayed) from time to time. HiKinjo will send a notification of such modifications to Your HiKinjo account or advise you the next time you log in.
- 14.2 When You actively agree to amended terms (for example, by clicking a button saying "I accept") or use the HiKinjo Platform in any manner, including engaging in any acts in connection with a Task Contract, the amended terms will be effective immediately. In all other cases, the amended terms will automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially notified to You.
- 14.3 If You do not agree with any changes to this Agreement (or any of our Policies), You must either terminate your account or You must notify HiKinjo who will terminate Your HiKinjo account and stop using the HiKinjo Service.
- NO AGENCY
- 15.1 This Agreement does not create agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or other similar relationships. In particular, You have no authority to bind HiKinjo, its related entities or affiliates in any way whatsoever. HiKinjo confirms that all Third-Party Services that may be promoted on the HiKinjo Platform are provided solely by such Third-Party Service providers. To the extent permitted by law, HiKinjo specifically disclaims all liability for any loss or damage incurred by You in any manner due to the performance or non-performance of such Third-Party Service.
- 16.1 Except as stated otherwise, any notices must be given by registered ordinary post or by email, either to HiKinjo’s contact address as displayed on the HiKinjo’s Platform, or to HiKinjo Users' contact address as provided at registration. Any notice shall be deemed given:
(a) if sent by email, 24 hours after the email is sent unless the User is notified that the email address is invalid or the email is undeliverable, and
(b) if sent by pre-paid post, three-five Business Days after the date of posting, or on the seventh Business Day after the date of posting if sent to or posted from outside the jurisdiction in which you have your HiKinjo Platform account.
- 16.2 Notices related to the performance of any Third-Party Service must be delivered to such third party as set out in the Third-Party Service provider's terms and conditions.
- 17. MEDIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 17.1 HiKinjo encourages you to try and resolve disputes (including claims for returns or refunds) with other Users directly. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that HiKinjo may, in its absolute discretion, provide your information as it decides is suitable to other parties involved in the dispute.
- 17.2 If a dispute arises with another User, You must cooperate with the other User and make a genuine attempt to resolve the dispute.
- 17.3 HiKinjo may elect to assist Users in resolving disputes. Any User may refer a dispute to HiKinjo. You must cooperate with any investigation undertaken by HiKinjo. HiKinjo reserves the right to make a final determination (acting reasonably) based on the information supplied by the Users and direct the Payment Provider to make payment accordingly.
- 17.4 HiKinjo has the right to hold any Agreed Price that is the subject of a dispute in the Payment Account until the dispute has been resolved.
- 17.5 HiKinjo may provide access to a Third-Party Dispute Service. If such a service is provided, either party may request the other party to submit to the Third-Party Dispute Service if the parties have failed to resolve the dispute directly. Terms and conditions for the Third-Party Dispute Service will be available on request. The Third-Party Dispute Service is a Third-Party Service and Users are responsible for paying any costs associated with the Third-Party Dispute Service in accordance with the Third-Party Dispute Service terms and conditions.
- 17.6 Disputes with any Third-Party Service provider must proceed pursuant to any dispute resolution process set out in the terms of service of the Third-Party Service provider.
- 17.7 If you have a complaint about HiKinjo’s Service please contact us here.
- 17.8 If HiKinjo provides information about other Users to You for the purposes of resolving disputes under this clause, You acknowledge and agree that such information will be used only for the purpose of resolving the dispute (and no other purpose) and that you will be responsible and liable to HiKinjo for any costs, losses or liabilities incurred by HiKinjo in relation to any claims relating to any other use of information not permitted by this Agreement.
- 17.9 In no way HiKinjo takes any responsibility provided by one user to the other and be held responsible for their acts qua each other and in case of a dispute HiKinjo shall not be under legal obligation. HiKinjo shall not be sued as the act of the customer was ratified on their part and the same not being the legal obligation of HiKinjo. The disputes shall be taken up interlay for the appropriate resolution before the appropriate office with HiKinjo not being the party to the same.
- 17.10 The Acts cannot be attributed to the Act of HiKinjo and the consequences cannot be imposed on HiKinjo. HiKinjo is just a platform, not responsible for or ratifying any act or acts of the users of the application having done or exchanged any participation against the above-mentioned terms. Thus, HiKinjo has no legal duty.
18.1 Any losses, damages, costs or expenses shall be indemnified to HiKinjo which are awarded against or incurred by HiKinjo because of any claim or threatened claim (including any claim or threatened claim by a third party) arising out of or related to:
(a) any breach of these terms and conditions of use or applicable law;
(b) misuse of the App and/or the Services;
(c) any messages or other content posted on or transmitted via the App;
(d) infringement of intellectual property rights;
(e)failure to provide accurate, up-to-date information;
(f) interactions with other users of the App.
- 19.1 Either You or HiKinjo may terminate your account and this Agreement at any time for any reason.
- 19.2 Termination of this Agreement does not affect any Task Contract that has been formed between HiKinjo Users.
- 19.3 Third-Party Services are conditional upon, and governed by Third-Party Service provider terms and conditions.
- 19.4 If Your account or this Agreement are terminated for any reason then You may not without HiKinjo’s consent (in its absolute discretion) create any further accounts with HiKinjo and we may terminate any other accounts You operate.
- 20.1 This Agreement is governed by the laws specified in Your Country Specific Terms.
- 20.2 The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforceable.
- 20.3 This Agreement may be assigned or novated by HiKinjo to a third party without your consent. In the event of an assignment or novation the User will remain bound by this Agreement.
- 20.4 This Agreement sets out the entire understanding and agreement between the User, Provider and HiKinjo with respect to its subject matter.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Rights in Certain Countries. In the European Economic Area and certain countries, users have the right to access, edit, update, restrict processing and/ or delete the personal data that we hold about you or to receive a copy of it in a portable format by contacting us here. Where we process your personal data with your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. You also have a right to object to processing based on legitimate interests. These rights may be limited in some circumstances, for example, if:
- We are legally permitted or required to deny you access to, and/ or to retain, the information because we are subject to a legal requirement or have a compelling legitimate interest; or
- You make a request that is unreasonably repetitive, requires HiKinjo to make a disproportionate effort, risks the privacy of others, or there are other valid reasons why we cannot comply.
We need to prevent information in our systems from being accidentally or maliciously destroyed. This means that, where you delete information from the Services, residual copies of that information on our active servers, as well as any corresponding information on our backup systems, may not be immediately deleted.
If you have concerns about how we handle your personal data or require further information, please email HiKinjo using the contact form provided on the Services.
Location Information. You can prevent your device from sharing precise location information at any time through your device’s operating system settings.
Do Not Track. There is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals.
We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary with regard to the purposes for which it was collected or lawfully further processed, or for as long as may be necessary in light of our legal obligations or in order to allow us to pursue, defend or exercise legal claims.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
24.1. Capacity and age: By placing an Order through the Website, you warrant that:
- 24.1.1. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts with Providers and Local Traders.
- 24.1.2. You are at least 16 years old.
24.2. You acknowledge and agree that if you have a particular food allergy or intolerance, you will contact the Provider directly to verify that the food is appropriate for you, prior to ordering directly with them. . If the food provided does not meet the specifications, HiKinjo will not bear any responsibility.
24.3 If you are delivering food orders, all food must be delivered to consumers in a way that ensures that it does not become unsafe or unfit to eat.
24.4 If you use a domestic vehicle (or a non-food industry business vehicle) to transport your food orders, there are particular that should be met.
24.5 Make sure to read the UK Food Regulations if you run or plan to run a business from home https://tinyurl.com/3n63c5sw.
24.6 Alcohol/smoking-related tasks regarding the supply or sale of alcohol/ cigarettes/ or any form of electronic cigarettes are strictly prohibited on HiKinjo. You should not make an offer on tasks that request for any alcoholic beverage to be sold or delivered to the Poster from any location. This includes such tasks that ask for delivery of online purchased alcohol/cigarettes, purchases from liquor stores on someone’s behalf or purchase of alcohol/cigarettes outside of stores.
- Check employment status for tax http://tiny.cc/0vq4vz.
- 26. Contact us
MODEL TASK CONTRACT
A Task Contract is created in accordance with the HiKinjo Agreement. Unless otherwise agreed, the Poster and the provider enter into a Task Contract on the following terms:
- 1 COMMENCEMENT DATE AND TERM
1.1 The Task Contract is created when the Poster accepts the Provider’s Offer on a Posted Task to provide Services. When using Search Assist, the Task Contract is created when the provider makes an Instant Claim.
1.2 The Task Contract will continue until terminated in accordance with clause 19.
- 2 SERVICES
2.1 The Provider will perform Services in a proper and workmanlike manner.
2.2 The Provider must perform the Services at the time and location agreed.
2.3 The parties will perform their obligations under any other terms or conditions agreed to by the parties during or after the creation of the Task Contract.
2.4 The parties acknowledge that the Task Contract is one of personal service where the Poster selected the Provider to perform the Services. Therefore the Provider must not subcontract any part of the Services to any third party without the Poster's consent.
2.5 The Provider remains responsible and liable at all times to the Poster for any acts or omissions of a subcontractor as if those acts or omissions had been made by the Provider.
- 3 WARRANTIES
3.1 Each party warrants that the information provided in the creation of the Task Contract is true and accurate.
3.2 The Provider warrants that they have (and any subcontractor has) the right to work and provide Services and hold all relevant licences in the jurisdiction where the Services are performed.
- 4 PAYMENT OR CANCELLATION
4.1 Upon the creation of the Task Contract, the Poster must pay the Agreed Price into the Payment Account.
4.2 Upon the Services being completed, the Provider will provide notice on the HiKinjo Platform.
4.3 The Poster will be prompted to confirm the Services are complete. If the Provider has completed the Services in accordance with clause 2, the Poster must use the HiKinjo Platform to release the Tasker Funds from the Payment Account. For Recurring Services, the Tasker Funds for an Occurrence will automatically be released by HiKinjo from the Payment Account to the Tasker unless paused by the Poster in accordance with the User's HiKinjo Agreement.
4.4 If the parties agree to cancel the Task Contract, or the Poster is unable to contact the Provider to perform the Task Contract, the Provider Funds will be dealt with in accordance with the User's HiKinjo Agreement.
- 5 LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
5.1 Except for liability in relation to a breach of a Non-excludable Condition, the parties exclude all Consequential Loss arising out of or in connection to the Services, and any claims by any third person, or the Task Contract, even if the party causing the breach knew the loss was possible or the loss was otherwise foreseeable.
5.2 Subject to any insurance or agreement to the contrary, the liability of each party to the other except for a breach of any Non-Excludable Condition is capped at the Agreed Price.
- 6 DISPUTES
6.1 If a dispute arises between the parties, the parties will attempt to resolve the dispute within 14 days by informal negotiation (by phone, email or otherwise).
- If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute in accordance with clause 6.1, either party may refer the dispute to HiKinjo and act in accordance with clause 17 of the HiKinjo Agreement.
- 7 TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
The Task Contract will terminate when:
(a) the Services are completed, and the Agreed Price is released from the Payment Account;
(b) a party is terminated or suspended from the HiKinjo Platform, at the election of the other party;
(c) otherwise agreed by the parties or the Third-Party Dispute Service; or
(d) notified by HiKinjo in accordance with the party's HiKinjo’s Agreement.
- 8 APPLICATION OF POLICIES
The parties incorporate by reference the applicable Policies.
- 9 GOVERNING LAW
The Task Contract is governed by the laws of the jurisdiction where the Posted Task was posted on the HiKinjo Platform.
We’re glad you’re here.
We want everyone to feel welcome on HiKinjo, and we have created these Guidelines to define the values of the community we want to build. On HiKinjo, you’re connected not by a shared preference, but by a shared connection to a place — your neighbourhood. Let’s build a strong one together. We're passionate about connecting people ready to work with people who need work done.
HiKinjo is here to help facilitate a reliable, safe and successful environment and is here to help resolve issues should they arise. In return, we ask for your cooperation and timely response to the HiKinjo’s team.
This document will continue to change as we grow and continue to think about what's best for the HiKinjo community.
HiKinjo takes breaches of the Community Guidelines seriously. If our team receives reports that you have breached any of the Guidelines below, we may take action to remove any content, Posted Task or Offer You have submitted to the HiKinjo Service or cancel or suspend Your account and/or any Task Contracts.
If you suspect a member has violated any Community Guidelines, please report it to HiKinjo as soon as possible. Use the Report feature located within the task or comments section, or go to Contact Us.
HiKinjo is a secure environment that takes pride in building trust. Before you start posting, please be a good Kinjo and follow our community guidelines:
- Be kind and respectful to your neighbours.
- No hateful language or gossiping about other people is allowed. Let us maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Follow UK laws. All users of HiKinjo must follow UK Cyber Laws.
- Do not discriminate. We do not tolerate racism or discrimination of any kind.
- Use your real identity. All HiKinjo users must be real people.
- Respect the privacy of other neighbours. Posting or sharing private information, photos, or videos about other persons without their consent is illegal and disrespectful in the UK.
- Do not post anything offensive.
Code of Conduct
- We reserve the right to delete or ban those who are deemed to be using HiKinjo inappropriately.
- When contacting other users: Please treat all other users with courtesy and respect.
- Abusive replies are not allowed. All replies with hateful or defamatory comments are strictly prohibited. HiKinjo will mask all abusive words.
- All replies must be about what Kinjo is offering. Replies containing other commercial offers are not allowed on HiKinjo.
- Impersonating other users, including supplying fake phone numbers, is not permitted. Those who are found to be doing so may lose the ability to use HiKinjo.
- Please note that email addresses, phone numbers, and any usage of inappropriate language will be managed by our system. We will apply an asterisk to mask sensitive information, and messages will be processed accordingly.
Receiving Inappropriate Replies:
- If a user has become rude mid-conversation, remember that you can rate your experiences with them.
- If the reply is threatening or hateful, please report it to our support team. We will take the desired action.
HiKinjo is committed to environmental responsibility. We seek to make a positive environmental impact through our actions, and we expect our Third Parties and Users to share these ideas and goals. We actively seek and favour Users that provide eco-efficient, sustainable products and services. We encourage everyone to adopt the following strategic priorities:
Eco-Efficiency and Resource Reduction:
Third parties must maximize the ecological efficiency of products and services throughout the lifecycle, including supply, production, distribution, transportation, use and end of life. All types of waste, including water and
energy, must be reduced or eliminated at the source or through activities such as modification of manufacturing processes, maintenance and installation, replacement of materials, conserving, recycling and reusing materials.
Hazardous Substances: Chemicals and other materials posing a hazard if released to the environment are to be identified and managed to ensure their safe handling, movement, storage, use, recycling or reuse and disposal.
Wastewater and Solid Waste: Wastewater and solid waste generated from industrial operations, processes and sanitation facilities should be characterized, monitored, controlled and treated as necessary prior to discharge or disposal.
Air Emissions: Air emissions of volatile organic chemicals, aerosols, corrosives, particulates, ozone-depleting chemicals, and combustion by-products generated by operations need to be determined. identified, monitored, controlled and treated as necessary prior to disposal.
Environmental Permits and Reporting: All required environmental permits (e.g., discharge monitoring), approvals, and registrations are to be obtained, maintained and kept current and their operational and reporting requirements are to be followed.
Reporting: We may send periodic data requests which will support our environmental reporting needs, and we ask for your cooperation in our endeavour to improve our environmental reporting and performance.
- Publicly sharing private information
To maintain the integrity and authenticity of HiKinjo our members can only share private contact information once an offer is accepted via private messages.
To protect your security, private contact information or third-party links, are not allowed to be shared in public areas of the website, including comments and attachments. This includes, but is not limited to, corporate websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, personal email, phone number, address or personal website.
- What are unacceptable behaviours on HiKinjo?
We encourage neighbours to have conversations about the issues that matter to them in a way that is constructive, and civil, and builds community. This is not always easy because we care passionately about the places we call home – our neighbourhoods. At HiKinjo, we do not tolerate these negative behaviours, and this may result in your content being removed and/or your account being suspended.
2.1 Hatred or violence: Comments or actions that promote hatred or violence against specific groups of people, including any representatives of HiKinjo, will not be tolerated. Racist content or behaviour to incite racism is also not permitted.
2.2 Discrimination: Comments that are derogatory towards any members of the community, or contain vulgarities used in the context of a personal attack/insult, will not be tolerated. We are committed to removing any content (posts, comments, profile photos) or racist behaviour that violates this policy. Furthermore, neighbours repeatedly engaging in this behaviour will be subject to temporary or permanent removal from HiKinjo.
- HiKinjo will not accept any sort of discrimination against, threaten, or insult individuals or groups based on race, colour, ethnicity, immigration status, national origin, religion or faith, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, housing status, disability, or medical condition. Use negative stereotypes, caricatures, or generalizations about a group of individuals. This includes the use of insulting imagery or memes.
LGBTQIA+ stands as an acronym for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and/or Questioning, Intersex, and Asexual community. Homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, and any other mistreatment, aggression or unkindness shown to people on the basis of their gender and/or sexual orientation is expressly prohibited on HiKinjo. LGBTQIA+ issues have a place in neighbourhoods everywhere -- that’s why we allow content discussing or celebrating LGBTQIA+ matters anywhere on HiKinjo as long as it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Actions or comments that may cause distress or jeopardize other members of the community are not allowed. This may include persistent disturbance, torment, intimidation or communication aimed at influencing other members' offers, all of which are strictly not allowed.
2.4 Illegal Behaviour
HiKinjo has a zero-tolerance policy for any illegal behaviour, including theft, vandalism and any unlawful activity such as the use of drugs or weapons. Show or elicit support for hate groups or people promoting hateful activities will not be tolerated.
Tasks and comments that are deemed to be trolling or inappropriate are prohibited. Comments that are considered to be off-topic or inflammatory in nature to invoke other members of the community are also not allowed.
2.6 No alcohol/smoking-based Tasks
Alcohol/smoking-related tasks regarding the supply or sale of alcohol/ cigarettes/ any form of electronic cigarettes are strictly prohibited on HiKinjo. You should not make an offer on tasks that request for any alcoholic beverage to be sold or delivered to the Poster from any location. This includes tasks that ask for delivery of online purchased alcohol/cigarettes, purchases from liquor stores on someone’s behalf or purchases of alcohol/cigarettes outside of stores.
- Example 1: Sam posts a task to have a bottle of spirits delivered to him. There are no liquor stores nearby, but Helena has vodka in her cupboard so she posts a comment telling Sam that he could buy that from her instead. Hellen’s comment and the task are unsupported and HiKinjo holds the authority to remove them.
HiKinjo’s Agreement requires that every neighbour uses their full, real name when signing up on HiKinjo. By real name, we mean the first name that you use when introducing yourself to neighbours, friends, and colleagues and your legal last name. It Is acceptable by HiKinjo to use a nickname, initials, or shortened version of your name as the first name on your account, as long as it’s the name you are known by in the community and not an attempt to obscure your real first name. HiKinjo aims to provide a safe environment thus requiring that all neighbours verify their address and phone number. If you are a verified person, there will be a tick sign shown on the display picture. Verified users will have certain advantages available.
- 3. Fraudulent HiKinjo reviews
3.1 Trust is crucial on HiKinjo, therefore creating or requesting fraudulent reviews for your HiKinjo profile is not supported. This two-way system holds everyone accountable for their own actions and behaviours. Maintaining our integrity, authenticity, honesty and transparency is critical to our HiKinjo community.
- Example 1: Roy is new to HiKinjo and believes that having more reviews increases the chance of his offer being accepted on a task. He decides to set up a second fraudulent account and assign himself to fake tasks to leave himself fabricated reviews. The HiKinjo team becomes aware of Roy's behaviour, and he is immediately contacted for breaching Community Guidelines.
- Example 2: Beth posted a task to have someone install her blinds. Jane was assigned to the task and completed the task as per Beth’s instructions. However, Jane scratched some of the paint off the wall in the process and offered to pay Beth in cash for the damage as long as she left him a good review on HiKinjo. Beth knew this would be breaking the Community Guidelines and advised him he would write an honest and fair review, sharing both positive and negative opinions of his work. Beth was correct in declining Jane’s request to forge a positive review.
- 4. HiKinjo’s Payment Account
4.1 Cash payments are not supported on the HiKinjo platform. To ensure that you get paid for a task our stripe/q-wallet system securely holds the task funds until you mark the task as complete.
4.2 Accurate banking details
To ensure a seamless transition of funds, please ensure your banking details are up to date in your Payment settings. It's important that your banking details are in your name and belong to you.
4.3 Do not engage in Harmful Activities:
Fraudulent content, phishing, or content we deem to be spam is not permitted.
Posting spam. Spam is generally defined as unwanted, unsolicited, and/or repeated actions that negatively affect neighbours and the HiKinjo community. This may include but is not limited to:
- Sending large amounts of private messages to users who are not expecting them
- Contacting people with unwanted content or requests
- Repeatedly posting the same or similar content
- Posting unoriginal/templated content with no personalization or original commentary
Phishing. Phishing is an attempt to access another's account or record their personal information by getting them to enter their login or other sensitive information into a fake website.
4.4. No illegal or regulated goods or services
HiKinjo is a family-friendly platform, open to neighbours of all age groups. The safety of all our neighbours, young and young-at-heart, is a priority. As a result, we prohibit the purchase, trade, sale or distribution of many items that are commonly known to be age-restricted or government-regulated. See our list of prohibited goods and services mentioned below.
- List of prohibited goods and services
When offering or seeking goods or services on HiKinjo, make sure that you’re complying with local laws and not engaging in illegal transactions. Posts may not include unrealistic or exaggerated claims and must accurately depict the product or service being offered. Additionally, we ask that you help keep HiKinjo a safe and trustworthy place by not participating in certain business practices, or listing the items below for purchase, trade, sale or distribution. See the full list for sale and free guidelines mentioned below:
4.6. Animal sales:
- Live animal sales not allowed (re-homing pets with a small fee is allowed)
- Stud Services
4.7. How to re-home a pet
For animal welfare reasons, we do not allow the sale of animals on HiKinjo. However, there are many reasons a family may need to relocate their pets, for example: loss of job or home, long-term illness or injury, moving to a pet-free area, and more. Re-homing fees allow neighbours to find safe and loving homes for their pets, while also helping them recoup costs for things like food, vaccinations, spaying or neutering, and other veterinary care.
4.8 Drugs and alcohol:
- Alcohol, including homebrews.
- Drug paraphernalia
- Marijuana and CBD
- Prescription drugs and prescription medical devices
- Dangerous chemicals/Acids
- Sale or purchase of prescription drugs without a prescription
- No promotion for sale of unapproved substances, irrespective of any claims against legality.
- Other controlled substances
- Payday and/or high-interest loans
- Speculative financial products or investments
- Franchising, investment, direct sales, or multi-level marketing financial opportunities
- Listings for discounts or free items as part of a referral program
- Lottery tickets or sweepstakes entries
- Slot machines
- Blu Rays
- Computer Games
- Wagering services
4.11 Government-issued items:
- Food stamps or other items obtained through government assistance
- Government-issued documents, licenses, and identification
4.12 Recalled or regulated goods:
- Products recalled by a manufacturer or government agency (please see additional information on the US Consumer Product Safety Commission website)
- Products where the sale of the product is prohibited by local law or regulation.
- Products that pose a health or safety hazard as specified by any government agency.
4.13 Sexual content:
- Adult toys or products
- Prostitution or escort services
4.14 Weapons and ammunition:
- Firearms, firearm components, fireworks and firearm accessories
- Airsoft, BB/pellet guns
- Pepper spray, chemical weapons
- Dangerous weapons
- Non-culinary knives
- Ammunition or cartridges for any of the above items
This list is not comprehensive. We reserve the right to remove posts about other items or services that we believe are illegal, fraudulent, or harmful to the community.
Neighbours come to HiKinjo to receive trusted information, give and get help, and build real-world connections with those nearby. As a result, HiKinjo is not an appropriate place to share content that is graphic, violent, or sexually explicit. People have different sensitivities when it comes to graphic or explicit content, so please post with caution and report if you feel that you’ve come across content that violates this guideline. The list below contains content that is not permitted:
- Posting photos that contain nudity.
- Posting sexually explicit or suggestive content.
- Sending unsolicited private messages to hit on or express romantic interest in neighbours.
- Posting content that is unnecessarily gruesome, gory, graphic, or violent.
- No violations of privacy
To ensure every neighbour’s privacy, do not post or share private information without permission. HiKinjo will make sure to remove the information if the customer has requested them to remove it, like the customer’s personal email address, phone number, or physical address contact information when recommending someone’s services.
- Accountability and your reputation
You remain accountable for both your behaviour on the HiKinjo platform and the provision and outcome of each task you are assigned to. Your responsibilities include:
- 5.1 Fulfilment of task requirements
Providers are expected to provide the services as agreed with the Poster.
- 5.2 Managing other Taskers involved
The Provider assigned to the task is responsible for the actions of any Providers they arrange to assist them in providing the services agreed with the Poster. If the provider assigned chooses to subcontract others to perform the services agreed with the Poster, the Provider must gain the Poster’s consent. The Provider assigned to the task must also ensure that all Taskers assisting them have a HiKinjo user account.
For tasks completed in person, you must attend to check that the task requirements are met even if you requested other Providers to assist with the task.
- 5.3 The experience you provide for other members
Providers must not repetitively provide poor experiences for other members of the HiKinjo Community.
We remind you that where HiKinjo receives reports that you have breached any of these Guidelines, we may take action to remove any content or cancel or suspend your account and/or any task contracts.
- Account Eligibility
We know you're eager to set up an account and get started on HiKinjo but we need you to make sure you qualify for the below:
- 6.1 16 years or older
All members of the HiKinjo community must be 16 years or older to enter into a paid service contract. This is a legal requirement as people under the age of 16 are not able to enter into a legal contract to earn with HiKinjo. HiKinjo reserves the right to request proof of age should this be necessary.
- 6.2 Below 16 years
All members of the HiKinjo community under the age of 16 cannot provide any paid services. In case of a free service, their guardian will be notified using the Families Program if applicable. They are free to use any services they wish to.
- 6.3 Legal working rights
All Providers must be legally entitled to perform the task. To maintain the highest standards in our HiKinjo community, we seek to avoid situations that may cause legal risks to any of our members.
- 6.4 No duplicate accounts
Members of the HiKinjo Community may only have a single, active account on the platform. Since your account reflects your reputation in the market and showcases your skills and abilities, any duplicate accounts that attempt to conceal a member's history will be deleted immediately. This means that all content posted by additional accounts will be removed and any associated task contracts will be cancelled.
- 7. Account administration
Members should make sure that at all times they follow the below:
7.1 No account transfers
Your account is your responsibility and you must maintain control of it. It must not be transferred to another person as your account and reviews reflect your skills and abilities. This is crucial in enabling other members to make informed decisions about working with you. This also helps to maintain the integrity, transparency and authenticity of our community.
7.2 No duplicate accounts
Members may only have a single, active account on the platform. As your account reflects your reputation in the marketplace and represents your skills and abilities, any duplicate accounts attempting to disguise a member's history will be removed immediately.
A single account allows you to post tasks as a Poster and make offers as a Provider. If you're looking to switch between being a Poster and a Provider, you do not need to create a second account.
7.3 Cooperating with other members of the HiKinjo Community and HiKinjo’s Staff.
Where members of the HiKinjo Community or HiKinjo Staff request information, both Posters and Providers are required to respond within a reasonable time frame. This is aligned with the building blocks of mutual respect and is required to maintain a courteous and constructive conversation.
- 8. Identity on HiKinjo
HiKinjo is committed to building a community platform that is a positive and safe environment for all. This commitment is grounded in the principles of transparency and respect. To help foster trust in the community, all members are requested to have a profile photo (if not comfortable can leave it) and name that accurately identifies them.
Fake/ miscellaneous photos & names are not permitted on the HiKinjo platform. Members who do not have an accurate profile photo or name that meets HiKinjo standards will be asked to change their details.
HiKinjo profile standards
- 8.1 Name
Your real name is confirmed by your identification documents (passport, driver's licence etc.).
- 8.2 Profile photo
A clear front-on profile photo of a member's face, so it’s easy to recognisable other members if you are comfortable showing it as your display photo.
Are there any task posting guidelines?
The marketplace helps you get more done. To create a safe, respectful and nurturing environment, we need you to follow the guidelines below:
- Tasks must be legal
To ensure a safe and secure experience for all our members, all tasks posted must be legal. Soliciting, inducing or encouraging illegal acts are strictly prohibited. Scams are also not tolerated on HiKinjo and will be removed.
- Prohibited items list
Tasks must not relate to weapons or unlawful activity, which may result in the furtherance of a crime. Any requests for drugs, including prescription drugs or drug-injecting equipment, are prohibited. Not only may these activities have serious legal ramifications, but they are also against the spirit and values of HiKinjo.
- No escort or adult services
Escort and adult services tasks are strictly prohibited on HiKinjo. This includes tasks or comments which are obscene or sexually explicit in nature. Posting Massage tasks is also not supported.
- No cash-based task
Tasks that ask someone to withdraw cash, buy gift cards or vouchers, buy any type of currency including cryptocurrency, or send money via methods such as direct bank transfer or PayPal or any transaction of a similar nature to any of the above are strictly prohibited.
- Clear scope, time and budget required
To help get your tasks completed, it’s important that your task has a clear scope, time and budget.
- Scope: The task description should clearly state and detail what you need to do. Adding as much information as possible helps the Provider understand expectations.
- Time: Does the task need to be completed on a specific day or can it be flexible with the Provider? If specific, mention it in the task description.
- Budget: Setting a fair price for the amount of time and effort required for the task is crucial. HiKinjo does not endorse low pricing of tasks and a task may be moderated if found to be.
These help Providers to know whether they have the skills and availability to complete your task. It will also help avoid any misunderstandings about expectations along the way.
- Task-based posts
The HiKinjo marketplace is a task-based platform that encourages you to outsource all the weird and quirky things you might need to get done on any given day. However, there are a few types of tasks that are not supported to maintain the integrity of the platform.
Tasks that are deceitful in nature are not allowed. This includes but is not limited to requesting fake business reviews, social media likes and follows.
- Example 1: Sasha posted a task asking Taskers to leave 5-star reviews on her company's website and the application. Sasha's task can be immediately cancelled by HiKinjo if found or reported by anyone using the platform. She was told that her task did not meet community guidelines.
Academic activities and homework-based tasks are strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, completing an assignment, test, or class on behalf of someone. In addition, learning support in the form of proofreading, editing, planning, structuring, referencing, and feedback on the learning work of others is also not supported.
- Example 2: Carol posted a task requesting a Provider to proofread her assignment, a 1,000-word essay on one of her Uni/school assignments. Carol was contacted shortly after posting her task and advised the post had been cancelled, as it was a proofreading task and therefore not supported on HiKinjo. HiKinjo holds all the authority to cancel such tasks if reported by anyone.
We also don’t allow tasks that request quotes for work to be done outside of Hiking.
- Example 3: Ben posted a minimum-priced task asking for a Provider to come to his home and give him a quote to paint his 4-bedroom house. The task was cancelled by HiKinjo because it was asking for a quote and not for someone to actually paint the house. In such a situation HiKinjo’s platform provides consultancy fees wherein the Provider can upload his charges and proceed with his task.
Tasks that require someone to be nude, topless or wear clothing like lingerie, swimwear and gym wear are not supported.
- Example 4: Jimmy posted a task looking for a Provider to model for a bikini photoshoot. The task was cancelled as the Provider would be required to wear a bikini.
Tasks that involve investigating or gathering information about a person or business without their knowledge and consent will not be supported. Debt collection tasks are also not supported.
We support businesses outsourcing tasks on HiKinjo to help their business grow. HiKinjo, can be used as a platform for business advertisements, for a job board and posting permanent job ads. HiKinjo can be used as a platform for any requests to be employed.
Example 1: Jon posted a task asking for a part-time or full-time job as a builder. The task was supported by HiKinjo as job requests are supported in the HiKinjo marketplace. Example 2: Aman owns a driving school and posted an ask looking for full-time driving instructors, with an hourly rate. Aman’s task was supported as it was considered a business advertisement in the HiKinjo marketplace.
- No alcohol/cigarettes/tobacco bases products- related Tasks
Alcohol-related tasks regarding the supply or sale of alcohol/ cigarettes/tobacco-based products are strictly prohibited on HiKinjo. The sale of alcohol includes any of the following:
- Barter or exchange
- Offer, agree or attempt to sell
- Expose, send, forward or deliver for sale
- Cause or permit to be sold or offered for sale.
The supply of alcohol includes disposal of or delivery.
For further clarification, please see the examples of prohibited tasks below.
- Example 1: Lina posted a task for someone to buy and deliver beer from a liquor store. The task was removed because it requested a Provider to buy and supply alcohol to a Poster, which is not supported.
- Example 2: After a long day at work, Connor posts a task for someone to bring him a bottle of wine. He says he would be happy to purchase a bottle that a Provider already has at their home. Connor’s task is not supported so was removed by HiKinjo because it requested the sale and supply of alcohol.
HiKinjo does not feature medical or health-related functionalities that are misleading or potentially harmful. HiKinjo does not in any way promote Old-Age caring, nursing or caring required when someone is ill.